Yuki and Jorge's film

Sunday 24 January 2010

Mishap

This mishap happened in my flat house.
One day, I went to a toilet. After I finished, I tried to go out of the toilet,but I could't go out then. It was because I couldn't open a door! I didn't know what happened then. I tried to open the door again and again, but I couldn't. I locked myself in! I said "help!" and knocked at the door at the same time,but nobody came to help me. I was so nervous and in a panic then. This happened at about 8:30 a.m., so I had to go to school! I had been knocking the door since I locked myself in. Suddenly, one gentleman came to this toilet and said to me "Hey! What's the matter?" beyond the door. I said " sorry, I can't open the door. I don't know why...". The man said " Oh, okay! Wait a few minute!". After a few minute later, the man broke a keyhole. Finally, he helped me! I said " Thank you very very very much! I had been so nervous while I stayed in this toilet. I appreciate you.". He said " Are you all right? I can understand your feeling,because I was in a same situation in this toilet about six month ago.". I was surprised to hear that then. I had been in the toilet for about half an hour. I rushed to embassy after this mishap. I arrived at my classroom so late in the end. What a shame! I had never thought that I experienced such a mishap in London. I've never been to that toilet since this mishap happened.

1 comment:

  1. lol :) great story

    good use of verb tenses

    the toilet and the door(because you have one, or know exactly which one, in your house, even if it is the first time you mention it)

    knock ON the door
    a few minuteS

    ReplyDelete