Yuki and Jorge's film

Thursday 14 January 2010

writing homework (about me)

Let me introduce myself. My name is Yukihiro Fujimoto. "Yukihiro" is my first name and "Fujimoto" is my surname.

I'm Japanese. I'm from "IBARAKI" which is located near Tokyo. I'm a university student in Japan. I lived in Tokyo alone before I came to London. I major in English. I really like English. I took on absence from school and I'm living in London now to study and improve my English. We are a family of four. I have one older sister. I'm twenty years old and my sister is thirty one years old! My mother is a housewife, my father is an engineer and my sister is an office worker. My hobbies are playing basketball and listening to music. I've been playing basketball for about nine years. I'm fond of UK rock,electro,dance music. For example, I like Klaxons, Digitalism, Arctic Monkeys, etc... . My favourite food is melon and I don't like mushrooms. I love going shopping and I love clothing. I'm working at UNIQLO which is a Japanese clothing shop. It's the first time for me to work at clothing shop,so it's hard to work. It's difficult to fold clothing. I had worked at a coffee shop for about two years in Japan before I came to London.

My nickname is "Yuki", so please call me Yuki. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment