Yuki and Jorge's film

Thursday 28 January 2010

X factor

I'm talking about a story which happened yesterday.
Yesterday, I'd got work. I worked as usual. Suddenly, one staff member came close to me and she looked exciting and in a panic then. I said to her " What's wrong with you?" . She said to me " Heeey! Go to the till! X factor! X factor!". I didn't understand the situation then, so I went to the till. When I got to there, I saw somebody was taken a picture by lots of people. I still didn't understand the situation then. Short time later, she came back the till. I asked her " What's going on here!?". She said " Do you know that guy? He is Roy performed in X factor before!! I wanna take a picture with him!!!" I knew "X factor" was TV program, but I didn't know much about X factor, so I didn't know him and I didn't take a picture with him. After that happening, she came to me and said " Why didn't you take a picture with him!? You should!". The more time passed the more I regreted about this. I thought I should have taken a picture with him, so I made up my mind then that I will take a picture when I see famous people.

1 comment:

  1. does being on x factor really make one a celebrity?? maybe roy is upset because he missed his chance to have his photo taken with you...

    ReplyDelete